Baguette du Monde
Baguette du Monde has a whopping seven branches in Birmingham. The chain offers a very decent number of vegan options compared to others. These include:
- Baguettes – Hummous with caramelised onions and grated carrot; Peanut butter and jam;
- Hot wraps – Chick pea and bean felafels; Golden middle eastern felafels* with salad; Pesto roasted vegetables;
- Cold wrap – Hummous with roasted vegetables;
- Jacket potatoes** – Plain w/salt & pepper; Beans; Vegetable Chilli
- Panini – Vegetarian Special***;
- Smoothies & Juice
*normally comes with mint yoghurt sauce unless you specifically ask for it not to be included
**comes with butter unless you ask for none to be included
***comes with mozzarella unless you ask for none to be included
So quite a large amount of choice there. I’m sure you’ll agree that they’ve made quite a praiseworthy effort.
Do note that all the options above might not be available in all seven branches.
You’ll find Baguette du Monde in the following places:
110-111 New St
17-19 Martineau Square
Unit 746, Bullring Upper Mall East
Brunswick Arcade, Brunswick St
24 & 26 Church St
Some if not all of these branches are open on Sundays.
It’s good to know that there’s a place that offers so much choice and I hope that they will continue to offer these choices with good value for money. I eat there quite often myself – hummous, carrot and onion baguette with extra salad + a coffee is my thing at the moment.